Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Magic Bites - Final Discussion Post


Yes, yes, I know this is late. Feel free to throw things in my direction. AFTER, of course, you shout out your final thoughts on Magic Bites!

==================================================================
Discussion Questions:

* Now that you've made it to the ending, what are you final thoughts on this story line? Still a Kate fan? A Curran fan?

* Was there anything that you were hoping for, that was missing from this story?

* Do you see yourself continuing on with this series?
==================================================================

My Thoughts?

Look, you all know how much I love Kate. You all know how much I love Curran, and the sparks that fly between these two characters when they're together. There's nothing I love more than a strong female character, especially one who is so multi-faceted. It's because she's so very human that I can empathize with her. It makes her feel real to me, and that's what I love. Kate and Curran, forever and ever and EVER!

Ahem.

I know that a lot of people are going to be upset that more background on Kate, her abilities, and her birthright, aren't present in this book. I can promise you though, it's for good reason. This series builds everything equally. Atlanta changes, Kate changes, and nothing is ever left unexplained for very long. I think the one thing I remember missing most from this installment was, ironically, romance. I say ironically, because I used to be a total hater of romance. It always felt so cheesy. But with what Kate and Curran have? I actually missed it. I shouldn't have worried, but it's the truth.

You know I've kept up with this series, and I hope I've inspired a few of you to do the same! These books just get better. I can only tell you to make sure you're ready, because there's a lot of madness and sadness coming around the bend.


No comments:

Post a Comment