Thursday, July 3, 2014

June Comment Winner


Sorry for the delay everyone! It's been a hectic week, but I had today off so I have a chance to get caught up on some things. Are you all ready for a holiday weekend? I sure was!

I'm sure you're all curious who won our $10 gift card this month, and I'll tell you right now that it was a super close race! Two of  you commented so much this month, that I actually had to count twice to make sure I was right! The winner won by only 2 comments. That, my friends, is amazing!


So without further ado the winner this month is...
KARI

Congratulations my dear! Your gift card will be sent to you shortly.


Thanks again to everyone for making June such a success! I hope you're all ready to get your commenting hats back on this Saturday for our first novella!

No comments:

Post a Comment