Saturday, May 24, 2014

The War Bride Club - Discussion Post #3

It's Saturday, and it's a three-day weekend. Could anything be more perfect? Well perhaps if you add in the fact that it's almost time to pick our new book, it could be! The suggestion form closes at 2:00 pm PST, and the poll will go up tonight. Be prepared to pick your favorite!

For now, let's talk The War Bride Club.

================================================================

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:

*How do you feel about the different struggles that Soraya Lane has created for each woman?
*Is there anything that surprised you about this set of chapters? Anything you saw coming?
*Share with us your expectations for the ending. Are you expecting a HEA?

================================================================

Share out in the comments below! Disqus has this great feature where it creates a waterfall effect for replies, to keep discussions easy. You might want to sign up for an account. It will notify you if someone replies to you. Also don't forget that the Top Commenter gets rewarded! I love seeing your discussions!


My Thoughts?

I accidentally read past where I meant to stop today... oops. This book is just so easy to get lost in! I have to say that I'm thrilled it's been such a great read. Being completely honest, I would have never picked this up on my own.

I'm still utterly in love with Betty's story, and extremely hopeful that she's going to end up with Charlie's brother. Perhaps it's just me being a simpering girl about it all, but I desperately want her to get the happiness she deserves. Lord knows she's earned it. I'm on the fence about most of the other stories so far. Since I can't remember exactly where Chapter 34 stops, I don't want to go too far ahead in spoilers. What I will say is that I think Alice has a lot of making up to do. I know it's not her fault, I know she's only human, but I can't let it go. June is still June, and Madeline has my heart for now. Poor woman. No one should have to endure what's come her way.

Rambling done! I know half of this doesn't make much sense. I'll stop back to respond to your comments later on :).

No comments:

Post a Comment